We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
• It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
2. Who We Are And Who Controls Data
• Our website address is: www.bodyjunction.co.uk
• Charlotte Farrant – The Body Junction | 3 Sutherland Avenue, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, UK
Telephone Number: 01424 215300
3. Data Types Collected
• Among the types of personal data that The Body Junction collects, there are: email address, first name, last name, phone number, cookies and usage data.
• The personal data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
• All data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this website to provide its services. In cases where this website specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
• Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to us.
4. Mode And Place of Processing The Data Collected
• Methods of Processing
1. At The Body Junction we process the data of users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data.
2. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
3. In addition to us, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
4. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the data Controller at any time.
The data is processed using our IT equipment and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
• Retention Time
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the user can always request that the data Controller suspend or remove the data.
5. The Use of Collected Data
Any data collected from you remains within the realm of The Body Junction, and its teachers. Any necessary information regarding health and fitness of clients is of course shared with all teachers at the studio, in order to provide the best service to you. None of your data is shared with any other entities outside of The Body Junction, unless otherwise stated.
The data concerning the user is collected to allow us to provide our services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the user, managing contacts and sending messages, SPAM protection and analytics.
The personal data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
6. Detailed Information On The Processing of Personal Data
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behaviour.
• Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting The User
• New Client Form – By filling in the form with their Data, the user authorises The Body Junction to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s title.
Personal data collected: email address, first name, last name and phone number, address, health information.• Managing Contacts and Sending Messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the user.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the user, as well as when the user interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Mail Chimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal data collected: email address.
• SPAM Protection
This type of service analyses the traffic of this Application, potentially containing users’ personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that is recognized as SPAM.
7. Additional Information About Data Collection And Processing
• Legal Action
The user’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by the data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services.
The user declares to be aware that the data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
• Additional Information About User’s Personal Data
• System Logs And Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System Logs) use other personal data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
• Information Not Contained In This Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
• The Rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal data has been stored and can consult the data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons..
8. Definitions And Legal References
• Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
• Usage Data
Information collected automatically through this website (or third-party services employed in this website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s IT environment.
The individual using this website, which must coincide with or be authorised by the data Subject, to whom the personal data refers.
• Data Subject
1. The legal or natural person to whom the personal data refers.
• Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
• Data Controller (or Owner)
1. The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organisation with the right, also jointly with another data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of personal data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application.
2. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this website.
• This Website
1. The means by which the personal data of the user is collected and processed.
1. Small sets of data stored in the user’s device.
• Legal information
1. Notice to European users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.
Latest update: 25 May 2018